Mt Evelyn Street Party is launching its own eNews to keep you all informed of the exciting plans as they are confirmed. Sign up now to stay in touch. We aim to send brief monthly updates during active planning months, with the first edition due out June 1, 2017.
Anyone wishing to apply for a stall for Mt Evelyn Street Party 2017 can do so now via the application form over on the Stalls Page of this website.
Event Date: 10am-3pm Sunday 29th October, 2017
As the Mt Evelyn Street Party is a vintage-themed event, we particularly encourage enthusiasts of the 1940s through ’50s eras to apply, and for other stalls to think about how they can dress their stall to suit this theme.
Priority is given to stalls that:
- are local to Mt Evelyn and immediately surrounding towns/suburbs.
- provide quality stalls that add variety to our event.
- are vintage in style, to suit our theme Memories Are Made of This – in particular the 1940s and 50s.
- run a free activity to add to our event program.
If you have any questions please contact our stalls team below.
- Annie Stolzenhain – Stalls Coordinator
0412 518 178
- Anna Griffith – Stalls Team
0400 990 211
- Deanne Webb