Many Mt Evelyn traders celebrate the Street Party, keep an eye out here to join in the fun!
There are multiple places available to stay in Mt Evelyn when visiting.
- Mount Evelyn Retreat offers gorgeous views, access to a private spa and a lovely outdoor decking.
- Yarra Ranges Country Apartment is self contained, offering an undercover parking, a full laundry and kitchen – perfect for a quiet getaway.
- York on Lilydale offers fine dining, a beer garden and the incorporation of a scenic lake and a lagoon pool for a relaxing stay.
Places to Eat
Mount Evelyn is filled with lovely cafe’s, bakeries and restaurants that you can enjoy a delicious meal at.
- Baked Cafe & Yoghurt Bar
- Bambu Bali
- Billy Goat Hill Brasserie
- Flirtatious Flowers
- Harry’s Bakehouse
- Happy Trails Cafe
- Heart & Soul Cafe
- Holy Grill
- Lou’s Lounge
- Mt Evelyn Bakery & Cafe
- Paperbark Cafe (at the award winning Kuranga Nursery)
- The Storehouse
If you feel like going for some retail therapy, there are various interesting and quirky retail stores in Mount Evelyn.
- Auld Alliance Merchants
- Jodee Creations
- MikkiB Fashion & Styling
- Pipsqueakz Recycle
- Red Earth Flowers
There are many other fun things to do in Mount Evelyn, including stunning walking trails and the monthly market.
- Lilydale to Warburton Rail trail, which comes through Mount Evelyn
- Mount Evelyn Monthly Market
- Olinda Creek Walking Track starts in Mount Evelyn Recreation Reserve
- Quinn Nature Reserve